Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Flight of the Red Bandit

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Flight of the Red Bandit

Geronimo Stilton: Flight of the Red Bandit
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Each Geronimo Stilton book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

One hot summer afternoon, I was trying to write, but I just couldn't get inspired. I needed a break! Who would've thought that soon I'd be in Arizona, hanging from cliffs and white-water rafting? Grandfather Shortpaws had sent me on a hunt for his old friend -- the Red Bandit. What a fabumouse adventure!



My Take on the Book
This was another great story from the chronicles of Geronimo Stilton. My eldest daughter loves these stories, not only for the humor, but also for the adventures that Geronimo and the rest of his group of friends embark on. My daughter and I read this together and we sailed through it in only two sittings. The book was that good. I highly recommend this and any of the other books in this series to young readers (and their parents) as you will not be disappointed!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: