Dad of Divas' Reviews: iCaughtSanta.com Makes Christmas Morning Special

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

iCaughtSanta.com Makes Christmas Morning Special



Imagine the look of wonder and surprise when a child receives a photo of Santa and Rudolph caught in the act in his or her very own home. iCaughtSanta.com is a unique website that helps visitors create those memorable keepsake photos.

In three simple steps anyone can upload a holiday photo, add Santa Claus or Rudolph and print it as proof… or share it via Facebook and Twitter. Last-minute shoppers can purchase Gift Cards and eGift Certificates for loved ones with children, making iCaughtSanta.com a great gift idea even if you don't have kids yourself.

Keepsake Photo for Children
Do you want Santa by the Christmas tree? Coming down the chimney? Eating milk and cookies? Sleeping on YOUR sofa? Stealing a kiss from Mommy? Anyone can bring back the wonder of Christmas and be a hero to children by catching Santa "in the act."

Unique Christmas Card
Do you send Christmas cards/eCards? Now you can add Santa to make a unique Christmas card. Add him to a family photo or add him and Rudolph on the front lawn in the snow. Be creative and use your imagination. Make it funny or festive! And for even more holiday magic, iCaughtSanta.com is giving away an IPad Air and a choice of gift cards from Amazon, Visa, and Starbucks! Enter online here: iCaughtSanta.com

My Take on This
This is a great site that is so easy to use! You take the photo and then insert Santa right into it and what you get in the end is an easy to use, beautiful picture that you can print for an amazing gift to give to your child on Christmas morning! I loved how easy this was and how quickly you could move through this to get to the end where you need it to be! The image I made was above and you can see our tree and Santa was right there! I know that my kids will simply love this and so will yours!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: