Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Special Edition: The Journey Through Time

Monday, December 23, 2013

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Special Edition: The Journey Through Time

Geronimo Stilton Special Edition: The Journey Through Time
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Journey back in time with Geronimo in this fabumouse hardcover special edition!

I, Geronimo Stilton, never expected to set paw inside a time machine. But when Professor Paws von Volt invited me to travel with him, I had to accept!

My family came along to help us discover how the dinosaurs became extinct, how the Great Pyramid of Giza was built, and what life was like at King Arthur's court. Along the way I was chased by a Tyrannosaurus rex, almost eaten by a crocodile in the Nile, and asked to save a maiden from an evil knight's castle. Holey cheese! It was an adventure through history!



My Take on the Book
This was a great collection of books. What I loved was that you get three books here that will keep you laughing and on the edge of your seat for some time. I loved the adventure and the humor as always and any fan of Geronimo Stilton will love this, while at the same time will give you a great book to give as a gift for any young reader too! I highly recommend this to all!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: