Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Hello, Jesus Loves You

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Book Review - Hello, Jesus Loves You

Hello, Jesus Loves You
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Did you know that Jesus loves you—no matter what language you are speaking?

Hello, Jesus Loves You shares ways to say hello in Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Hawaiian, and each page carries the important message that all children are loved by Jesus.



My Take on the Book
This was a short, but poignant story about the love that Jesus has for everyone. I enjoyed that it was a story that my youngest daughter and I could read together. The message held within was also strong and one that should be shared. The sharing of other languages was a nice touch too as readers get to see the connection to Jesus and his love for all, not just the people in the communities in which they currently reside or who they go to church with.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: