Dad of Divas' Reviews: Tutti Frutti Pencils by @louisefili Make #Art Fun! #DadChat

Friday, February 27, 2015

Tutti Frutti Pencils by @louisefili Make #Art Fun! #DadChat

Tutti Frutti Pencils

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Pencils
Inspired by classic Italian packaging and stationery, celebrated designer Louise Fili brings her pencil collection into full color. This fun and stylish Tutti Frutti set, a companion to Fili's Perfetto Pencils, contains twelve double-sided pencils in six tutti Frutti shades, ideal for drawing or writing.


Tutti Frutti Pencils


My Take on the Pencils
My daughters love art. They take art lessons weekly so we go through a ton of art supplies. When I heard about these colored pencils I was excited. Not only because of the art potential, but the fact that they looked like high quality pencils that would last the girls some time. When they arrived I have to say upon having the girls try them that they were impressed. First off, they loved that there were colors that were different on both sides of the pencil. Thus more color varieties in one box. Second, the color that the pencils provide was of high quality. I was impressed with the coloring capacity of the pencils and they really had good color staying power (as not all colored pencils are the same in brightness and overall coloring capability). That being said, I have to say that I am impressed with these pencils and so are my girls. I highly rank these and would definitely say that they are worth the price you pay!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: