Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - World of Reading Avengers Boxed Set: Level 1

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Book Review - World of Reading Avengers Boxed Set: Level 1

World of Reading Avengers Boxed Set: Level 1
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
The Marvel Heroes of Reading line of early readers is designed to offer reluctant readers, specifically boys, books that they will want to read by featuring characters they love. The series is broken into three levels that invoke the rigorous training courses their favorite Marvel heroes must engage in to perfect their super powers. This great box comes with 6 Level 1 readers. Plus, redeem a 7th reader as an eBook!



My Take on the Book
I love super heroes and grew up reading the avenger comics. Thus, seeing them again in the movies and in books like these has been a treat and I love sharing them with my girls. This was a great collection for a first level reader. My youngest loves to read so these were somewhat easy, but she still enjoyed them and loved learning about these bigger than life heroes. If you have an Avengers fan and they are an early reader, this is a great book set to share with them!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: