Dad of Divas' Reviews: Get Ready For Some Great After School Snacks With @KettlePOP #KettlePOP

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Get Ready For Some Great After School Snacks With @KettlePOP #KettlePOP



 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Snacks
KettlePOP is still hand-made in fire-burning kettles once batch at a time. With no preservatives, artificial flavors. Both the Sea Salt and Kettle Corn flavors are made from 4 all natural ingredients and contain no trans-fat.



Kettle Pop is available online at http://www.kettlepop.com and select Whole Foods, Costco Stores, and Grocery locations. MSRP $2.99 to $3.99.



My Take on the KettlePop
I am a BIG fan of kettlecorn and with that in mind when I was asked to try out this new variety. I have been holding back eating a lot of corn lately because of some of the news on the market on GMO's in corn. With that in mind I was excited about KettlePop bringing out two new varieties of non GMO kettlecorn. The flavor of this popcorn was wonderful. I love the sweet and salty taste of kettlecorn and both of these new flavors were great and not only did I get my sweet, but also the salty side came through to. These were the perfect snack for tiding my kids and I over at night or even better as a after school snack.

As a parent, I love that it is healthy and made fresh and I can trust that it is something that I can share with my kids with no worries!

All-in-all I highly recommend these new varieties as they tasted great and simply hit the spot!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: