Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - WWE Power Series:Triple H

Saturday, November 29, 2014

DVD Review - WWE Power Series:Triple H

WWE Power Series:Triple H
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the DVD
Get a ripped, buff body with this heart-pounding hard-core workout inspired by WWE training techniques, includes 4-week workout plan. Created by world-renowned coach Joe DeFranco and featuring exercises routine used by WWE Stars.





My Take on the DVD
WOW...this workout is one that will kick you to the curb. I tried it out myself and even though I see myself as a pretty fit guy, this one is definitely one that will wear you out (in a good way) and build you up to achieve the results that you want. Though I do not believe that I will ever look like Triple H, I can say that he does get you physically active and gets you working hard in this DVD too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: