Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Welcome to Moldy Manor

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Welcome to Moldy Manor

Geronimo Stilton: Welcome to Moldy Manor
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Each Geronimo Stilton book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Rancid rat hairs! I'd been spending so much money lately, I had none left in the bank! Even worse, when my grandfather found out, he sent me off to Moldy Manor. There, miserly Uncle Stingysnout would teach me to be better at saving. How terrible! Could I learn to be less wasteful without going crazy?



My Take on the Book
Geronimo Stilton is a very generous mouse. His cousin Trap Stilton takes advantage of that and often plays jokes on Geronimo. Sometimes the jokes seem rather mean towards Geronimo.

Geronimo is sent to Moldy Manor to learn about being thrifty. While there he meets many challenges and circumstances that totally frustrate him. He returns home though to find that all is well which of course means a happy ending.

The author does a nice job of making the story interesting and fun to read. The author inserts colorful words and plays on words to make them mouse appropriate. That brings the fun into the story of course.

So does Geronimo learn his lesson and will not allow Trap to take advantage of him again? I guess we will have to wait until the next book is released.

Enjoy this one with your child today.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: