Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - World of Reading: Minnie A Walk in the Park

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Book Review - World of Reading: Minnie A Walk in the Park

World of Reading: Minnie A Walk in the Park
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Walking dogs can be RUFF! Minnie, Daisy, and Cuckoo-Loca are having a tail-waggin' good time with their pups at the park. That is until the pups see-and smell-the hot dog cart. And so begins a wild dog chase! Minnie will have to think fast to get this dog walk under control in this Level Pre-1 reader!



My Take on the Book
Any book with Minnie in it is a fan for my daughters, especially my youngest. What I loved about this is that not only does it have great characters, but it has a fun, interactive and engaging story. On top of this, as a book that is leveled, my daughter was able to read it on her own to me, which not only makes her proud, but it makes me proud too. You will get a fun story through reading this with characters you know and love, but in the end, you will find that it is the time that you are able to spend marveling in the reading ability of your own child that will bring you back for more and more, or at least it did for me!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: