Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Sheriff Callie's Wild West The Cat Who Tamed the West

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Book Review - Sheriff Callie's Wild West The Cat Who Tamed the West

Sheriff Callie's Wild West The Cat Who Tamed the West
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
The frontier town of Nice and Friendly Corners isn't quite living up to its name. Sounds like a job for Sheriff Callie, the best cowgirl kitty that roamed the West! Can this newcomer make sure everything and everyone are nice and friendly? This beautiful hardcover storybook with fun illustrations is sure to be a rootin' tootin' good time for all young cowboys and cowgirls.



My Take on the Book
While I had never heard of Sheriff Callie before, my youngest daughter really loved this story and the characters within it. The story was fun and the characters were memorable. I enjoyed reading it to her first and then letting her take her own tern in reading this herself. At the end of the book my daughter continued to ask me to read this with her again and that, at the end of the day, is exactly what I want to hear from her!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: