The Croods: Prehistoric Party! combines the ultimate fun of a family party game with Croods-style action as you journey through 30 unique and addictive multi-player mini-games. Game boards bring the Croods' world to life, complete with hazards, never-before-seen creatures from the film, hilarious surprises and rough and tumble competition that only the Croods family can bring.
- Challenge your friends with the ultimate mix of family fun and Croods-themed party games!
- Play as any one of the lovable Croods family members - Grug, Ugga, Eep, Thunk, Sandy, Gran and Guy!
- One to four player multiplayer fun! (single or split screen)
- 30 mini-games on five unique unlockable boards!
- Features spectacular landscapes and never-before-seen creatures from the film!
- Boosts and items to collect throughout the game
My Take on the Game
I found this to be a ton of fun and completely engaging as a family game.I loved that we could have our whole family (all four of us) play this and have some great interactive play (and even some competition as well). The graphics were fun and reminded me so much of the movie (which is better than some movie related games I have played in the past). The plot of the game was fun and even my youngest was able to join in on the fun and follow along. Beyond the normal play I loved playing some of he mini games as well as they were nice additions to the overall game itself. All-in-all this was a fun game, that incorporated not only the characters, but the plot, look and feel of the movie too and is a game I would encourage all to try out today!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org