Dad of Divas' Reviews: MK Men Skin Care Collection Offers A Great Fathers Day Gift

Thursday, March 21, 2013

MK Men Skin Care Collection Offers A Great Fathers Day Gift

This Father’s Day, treat your dad to a little pampering from Mary Kay. Not just for ladies anymore, Mary Kay offers handsome fragrances and invigorating skin care products that will leave your dad feeling like a whole new man!

The MK Men Skin Care Collection is what every Dad needs for soft and moisturized skin …

  • MKMen Face Bar – a soap that cleanses and buffs the sensitive skin of the face
  • MKMen Shave Foam – a rich cream that provides a close, clean shave and protects against irritation
  • MKMen Cooling After-Shave Gel – a post-shave treatment that soothes and softens skin
  • MKMen Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 25 – a daily moisturizer that hydrates skin and protects it against the sun’s harmful rays


The Mary Kay True Original™ Fragrance for Men

  • Capturing confidence, authenticity and commitment in a ruggedly approachable fashion, this distinguished, original scent can be used every day
  • 2 oz. durable fragrance packaging is convenient for air travel and safe to toss into a gym bag
  • A perfect addition to any man’s grooming routine, and complements the MKMen Skin Care Line

About the Products

The Mary Kay True Original™ Fragrance for Men

MK Men Skin Care Collection
The skin care line was also great to use. I was impressed with how well the the shaving products covered and provided a nice layer of lather and left my skin feeling smooth, I also have been using the moisturizer and found that this too worked well and left my skin feeling great. I also loved that I was able to have the sun protection that I know I need daily! I highly recommend both of these for all men!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: