Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clash Alley Board Game

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Game Review - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clash Alley Board Game

About the Game
Beat the bad guys in this action-packed 3D strategy board game!

Run, climb, and leap as you race through the 3D warehouse on important missions to rescue April, recover objects–and even pick up a pizza! On the way, your Turtle must battle mutants, Kraang, and Shredder.

My Take on the Game
I was a big fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when they first came out and my daughters have seen some of the new cartoons as well so we all were excited to be able to see what this game would be like. I am happy to say that the game was a lot of fun and allowed us to share our TMNT experiences while still having fun together as a family. I loved the 3D aspects of the game itself and found it easy to put together and  to play. The game overall was a ton to play and my girls kept asking me to play it again and again!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: