Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Mancore

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Product Review - Mancore

The Mancore 3-Pack, endorsed by Tampa Bay Buccaneers legend Mike Alstott, is a weight loss success pack customized towards men ages 30-55 who want to increase muscle mass, strength and energy, as well as burn fat and improve body composition.

The program contains three complementary products:



  • Total Fat Burn capsules formulated with green coffee bean extract and green tea extract to help improve body composition, boost metabolism and increase energy.


  • Testosterone Replenish capsules to enhance libido and stamina and replenish youthful hormones with a blend of testosterone support ingredients, including DHEA.




  • HGH Night Spray taken before bedtime to increase growth hormone levels by up to 157% and improve sleep quality with its key ingredient, melatonin.


Between raising a family and going to work, there are only so many hours in a day and exercise tends to take a back seat. The Mancore 3-Pack by Complete Nutrition can help you stay physically fit while still living your full schedule. Click here to see all Mancore products.

My Take on the Products
I am always looking for supplements that will help my body to be able to replenish the things that I am needing on a day-to-day basis, but him not getting from the foods that I eat. What I loved about the three items that you see above or that they are specifically formulated for men and assist men in helping in muscle growth as well as assisting with your hormone levels which as you get older begin to change. I found that each of these products worked quite well and did not feel any side effects and using them. I found that each did provide health benefits in their own way and that after taking them for about a week I was feeling much better physically and mentally. All in all I was very impressed with the results of trying these products and I would highly recommend these to a better looking for products that will help them with their own hormone levels as well as upping their metabolism and daily energy.


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: