Dad of Divas' Reviews: Make This Easter Special with Costumes

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Make This Easter Special with Costumes

About the Product
Get hoppin' down the bunny trail! Kids everywhere will jump for joy when they see you in this Deluxe Easter Bunny Adult Plus Costume. This bunny suit includes: A plush bodysuit, character hood featuring mesh, cartoon like eyes, vibrant polka dotted vest, matching neck tie, plush gloves and a pair of fuzzy boot covers.


  • Available in Adult Size: Plus.
  • Includes: Jumpsuit, Vest, Neck tie, Gloves, Bootcovers, Hood.
  • Does not include shoes or basket with eggs.


My Take on the Product
If you are looking for a great costume for Easter, or if you are trying to find a great costume to wear for Halloween or any gathering, this is a great site that has so much to offer. I was very impressed with the overall quality of this costume and their sizing is true to form, I have ordered other costumes in the past and this have not always been the case. One of the other things I wanted to comment on was the ease in which you can find costumes on this site. I was very impressed with the sorting ability on this site as it really allows you to find what you want quickly and effortlessly. All-in-all this costume was great, and I would have no qualms working with this company in the future for other costume needs that I had. I highly recommend them to all and encourage you to check them out today!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: