Dad of Divas' Reviews: Nickelodeon Launches Dora Rocks! Exclusively at Target

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Nickelodeon Launches Dora Rocks! Exclusively at Target

Nickelodeon recently launched Dora Rocks!, an exclusive apparel, toy and specialty goods line inspired by last month’s premiere of the Dora the Explorer half-hour primetime special of the same name. The product line is available exclusively at Target stores nationwide and www.Target.com through April, features musical elements, vivid colors and a fresh new outfit for Dora.

The line features an array of Dora-themed products, including:

  • Exclusive apparel and accessories including t-shirts, back-packs, shoes and more;
  • A DVD package, distributed by Paramount Home Entertainment, featuring the direct-to-DVD release of “Dora Rocks!”;
  • A brand-new CD, Dora Rocks! Music from the Special & More, is now available and features 12 upbeat tracks including the series theme song and tunes from the television special;
  • Dora-themed bedding; toys, games, youth electronics and party items; books, activities and more.


The Dora Rocks! product line is in Target until April so go and check out these and many more Dora Rocks products while they last!

My Take on the Products
My daughters have been big fans of Dora since they were quite young, and while my oldest has somewhat grown out of watching and reading Dora stories, my youngest still enjoys them immensely. So you can probably guess that I was quite excited when I heard about the new Dora product line that Target was going to have in store for a limited time. I was lucky enough to be able to try out the three products that you see above with my youngest daughter. I have to say that my daughter loves all three of the above products. I don't know whether I can honestly say that one outranked another as she is still singing the songs from the CD, and the Sing and Shine Dora has already become fast friends with her other dolls. Finally, we love Crayola Color Wonder and have had many other Color Wonder products in the past. Seeing that Diva-PJ (my youngest) is quite creative he found this kit to be extremely fun and wanted to complete everything all at once. In looking at the Target website I was impressed to see the breadth and depth of the products in this line, and I actually went to our local Target store and found most of these products on the shelves. All-in-all I was quite impressed with the products that I tried,and in seeing the other available products I believe there is a bit of something for everyone.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: