Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Power Rangers: Clash of the Red Rangers - The Movie

Saturday, March 9, 2013

DVD Review - Power Rangers: Clash of the Red Rangers - The Movie



About the DVD
Experience a samurai showdown as the Red Rangers go head to head in this special movie event, Power Rangers: Clash of the Red Rangers - The Movie arriving for the first time on DVD and Digital Download March 5 from Lionsgate Home Entertainment. In 2013, Power Rangers will celebrate 20 years of global success as the #1 kids live action series. When a mysterious RPM Red Ranger appears, the ultimate battle to fight off the threat of Master Xandred’s Mooger army begins. Action packed and loaded with high-energy entertainment, Power Rangers: Clash of the Red Rangers - The Movie will be available for the suggested retail price of $14.98.

The Samurai Rangers team up with the mysterious RPM Red Ranger to fight off dual threats from Master Xandred's Mooger army and a robotic super villain from the RPM Ranger's dimension. When both Red Rangers get struck with hypnobolts they turn against one another and the fate of the world hangs in the balance.

DVD BASICS
Price: $14.93
Street Date: March 5, 2013
Language: English
Running time: 45 minutes
Rating: Not Rated

My Take on the DVD
I had never seen this Power Rangers movie. I call it a movie, but it was really a few episodes that were strung together or so it seemed. The movie was fun and the acting was pretty good. You get some great martial arts scenes and of course you get some good sci-fi action as well. I can also say that my daughter who is 8 watched this with me and she enjoyed it as well, which I didn't know if she would as she had never really got into this series in the past. So overall, I have to say that it was a fun, engaging DVD that any Power Rangers fan will enjoy!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: