About the Game
Scribblenauts Collection offers new players an easy introduction to both popular games which challenges players to “write anything, solve everything,” while also providing experienced fans the ultimate collector’s edition for their Nintendo DS system. Players can conquer more than 340 puzzles, get creative in sandbox-style playgrounds and combine countless objects to create completely new scenarios opening up the game to extensive endless replay. Updated with new controls schemes, players now have four different ways to control Maxwell for an easy-to-play gameplay experience.
Scribblenauts is the revolutionary game in which players help their character Maxwell acquire the “Starite” in each level by solving a series of puzzles armed with their stylus, notepad and imagination. Players jot down the word for any object that comes to mind in order to reach the goal.
Super Scribblenauts expands the innovative elements from the acclaimed original with many inventive new features, including an adjectives system that allows players to push the limits of their imagination. Players have the ability to use thousands of adjectives to change the color, size, style, behaviors and many other aspects of objects to help Maxwell on his quest.
- Create Your Own Interactive Experience: Objects you write down in the game are only limited by your imagination.
- Unlimited Replay Value: Use less objects to increase your score, or experiment with different objects for endless replay value. Write anything, solve everything!
- Create and Share Levels Online: Share levels you create with the Level Editor via Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection.
- Explore Exciting Levels: Discover more than 340 in-depth levels that include task such as finding a cure for the plague, populating an office or identifying animals with shells.
- Creative Adjectives System: With Super Scribblenauts, create a shy green polar bear or an angry zombie pear with more than 10,000 adjectives that reflect real life behaviors, personalities and characteristics when applied to objects.
My Take on the Game
I have been a fan of the Scribblenauts for some time so when this collection came out I was excited, not only to play the game myself, but to share it with my daughters as well. What I love about this is that first you get 2 games for the price of one which is always a value, but within the game you get even more more levels and in-depth game play that at least had me coming back for more. I love the interactivity of the game itself and like other games in the past you get the same characters you have come to love. On top of this though you will love the puzzles that you have to solve in each level that will allow you to achieve the "starite" in each level. I had a blast playing this and my eldest daughter did too. My youngest who is five needs a little longer before she can get the hang of this, but she will get there eventually. These were some great games that add much to the Scribblenauts games in my opinion and I encourage all Nintendo DS gamers to check it out today!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com