Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Assassins Creed III (WII U)

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Game Review - Assassins Creed III (WII U)

About the Game
Ignite The American Revolution

The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution.

Assassin’s Creed III takes you back to the American Revolutionary War, but not the one you’ve read about in history books.

Key Game Features

  • As a Native American assassin, eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more!
  • From bustling city streets to the chaotic battlefields, play a critical role in the most legendary events of the American Revolution including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York.
  • Experience the truth behind the most gruesome war in history: the American Revolution.
  • Introducing the Anvil Next game engine, the stunning new technology that will revolutionize gaming with powerful graphics, lifelike animations, immersive combat, and advanced physics.


My Take on the Game
WOW! This was an amazing game. I cannot comment on past versions of this game because I have not played them, but in getting the opportunity to be able to try this out for myself I see that I may have been missing something in the past. Not only in the graphics remarkable but the storyline itself is very strong. Now I do have to say that as a parent of younger children I would not want my children playing this yet due to the battles and the ability to kill other characters, but that is why it has a rating on the back of the game itself and my daughters are not to that age yet. I will say this to be a little bit of time to use to the different views and modes that are provided for the player, but once I did I had no problems. One of the things that I thought was pretty cool though was the fact that you have a lot of options in regards to how you play the game, as I had not seen this in the past. I have to say that I only scratched the surface of this game but I can tell that I'm going to truly enjoy it as a plate into the future and you will too!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: