Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - GawdyBobbles

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Product Review - GawdyBobbles

About the Jewelry
Each person on your gift list deserves something just as unique as his or her personality. With GawdyBobbles jewelry designs they can have just that! GawdyBobbles jewelry is made for creating a unique look for each person. Their lines of stackable bracelets are a classic that men and women alike will swoon over. With a variety of colors and textures, you can design the perfect gift this holiday season. There is something for everyone, whether they enjoy a solid leather look or glitzy with diamonds, each person will find joy this holiday when they open up your gift! GawdyBobbles also carries fashionable earrings and necklaces to choose from if bracelets aren’t their style. These hand made treasures are crafted from a mixture of semi-precious stones, pearls and more using a variety of colors and textures that give each piece a one of a kind feel. With GawdyBobbles gone are the days giving disappointing gifts!


My Take on the Jewelry
I have not been a big bracelet wearer in the past, instead only wearing a wedding ring and a watch usually. When I was contacted by this company I was intrigued, as I liked the designs that I saw in the catalog, and I was interested to see what the bracelets would be like in person. I have to say that when I receive this bracelet was very impressed, as it was very well constructed with strong leather and clasps as well as fashionable. Since starting to wear those I have had numerous people come to me and say how much they liked it. The clasp on the bracelet is made up of a magnet which in itself is quite strong and stays put during the day. The bracelet that you see above is only one in a large variety of bracelets that are available for men, in the women's line is even more diverse. If you are looking for a unique gift that is well constructed and durable look no further than GawdyBobbles!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Phillip H. said...

I own 4 of her designs and love each one as a stand-alone piece or grouped together to layer texture and color. Lynn's boutique in Blue Ridge, Georgia is amazing!! A must visit!!