Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Care Bears: Totally Sweet Adventures

Friday, March 8, 2013

DVD Review - Care Bears: Totally Sweet Adventures


About the DVD
‘The Bears are back’ in an all-new CGI animated series Care Bears: Totally Sweet Adventures debuting on DVD, Digital Download and Video On Demand March 5 from Lionsgate Home Entertainment. The Care Bears embark on all-new exciting adventures with a fresh new look, new attitude and all-new music. These lovable Bears premiered on The Hub TV Network in June 2012 and garnered over 6 million unique views. Re-created with CGI animation, this all-new DVD includes a share and care sing-along in addition to the four adventures. Come back to Care-a-lot and join Cheer Bear, Share Bear, Tenderheart Bear and all of the Care Bears in Care Bears: Totally Sweet Adventuresavailable on DVD for the suggested retail price of $14.98.

DVD BASICS
Price: $14.93
Street Date: March 5, 2013
Language: English
Running time: 88 minutes
Rating: Not Rated

My Take on the DVD
I grew up knowing the Care Bears when I was young, and I remember the original series when it was out, I believe, in the 1980s. Now it is fun for me to be able to see my girls enjoying the same series (with some definite differences in art and computer graphics) that I remember from being young. This DVD was a lot of fun and brought out most of the main characters that my daughters already knew and put them into a fun storyline that the whole family can enjoy. My youngest daughter's favorite part of the DVD was just a sing-along that was a part of the DVD, which I found to be funny because she also seemed to really enjoy the actual plot of the story itself. All-in-all this was a fun DVD for the whole family and shares some great messages about things like friendship, caring and teamwork - all things that I want my daughters to learn!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: