Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Gund Super Grover

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Product Review - Gund Super Grover

About the Product
GUND®, the oldest and leading soft toy manufacturer in the world known for top quality and innovation, introduces Super Grover to their line of Sesame Street® licensed plush. The latest addition to GUND’s collection of furry friends is another example of how GUND® continues to provide new loveable, huggable characters for everyone of every age to enjoy.

He's blue, he's furry, he soars through the air—he's Super Grover! Modeled after Grover’s iconic role in Sesame Street® as “Super Grover,” GUND® used their super powers to create a new cuddly plush. Perfect for ages 12 months and older, the ultra soft Grover comes with a 15” satin cape and retails at $30.00.

“Super Grover is a fantastic addition to the beloved Sesame Street® licensed brand of GUND® products,” said Bruce Raiffe, President of GUND®. “He will bring smiles to children and nostalgic adults who are big fans.”

To purchase the new Super Grover plush online or to find your nearest retailer, please visit www.gund.com.

My Take on the Product
I am a huge Sesame Street fan and have been since I was a kid! One of my favorite characters of all time though was always Super Grover. This lovable blue monster always had a big heart and was trying to do the right thing even when it wasn't the right thing, and that I think is what I loved most about him. I was excited to see that Gund now has this character for all to enjoy. When I received one myself to try I have to say that this Super Grover is extra soft and feels there is a kind of attention that is placed on his costume as well. For anyone who has loved this character in the past or even now this is a definite must for any home ( or office - as this is where I have mine is now). All-in-all I commend Gund for supporting Sesame Street and their characters as well as for sharing the tradition and characters of this program for generations to come!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: