Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Friday, July 20, 2012

Game Review - Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

About the Game
  • Collect hidden acorns to unlock Scrat mini-game levels and animated sequences and Gems to buy unlockable content and unlock touch screen and microphone-enabled mini-games (featuring more playable characters). 
  • For the first time ever in an Ice Age videogame, play as Manny, Sid, Diego, Scrat, and all new jungle adventurer Buck! Use their unique abilities to brave the new dangers they'll discover. 
  • Experience thrilling gameplay in the rich habitats of the third Ice Age movie, including the perilous new Dinosaur World, an immersive new jungle environment in the Ice Age world 
  • Tap through more than a dozen levels and a collection of bonus mini-games including: pterodactyls riding, launch fruit grenades and use the touch screen to escape meat-eating plants. 
  • Experience a wide variety of thrills throughout single player combat, world navigation and puzzle solving challenges



My Take on the Game
The game was fun and you get to play the character of buck. My daughters would have preferred to have had the opportunity to be one of the other characters, but she still enjoyed the graphics and the game play. I tried out the game myself and found that the game took a little time to get used to, especially in regards to the manipulation of the characters. Once I figured it out I was fine, it just took a little longer than I would have expected (My daughter had no probs which makes me feel old). Overall the game was fun and the graphics were amazing. Any fan of the Ice Age series will completely love this game!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: