Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - A Day at School

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Book Review - A Day at School

About the Book
A delightful new title in Barron's A Day at . . . books for toddlers recounts children's happy times in the classroom and school yard among their friends.


  • Board pages with different shapes give books a layered 3D effect
  • Cheerful little stories are told in rhyme
  • Kids enjoy a day of fun and learning at school
  • Children see fire engines and learn how firemen save lives


Bright color illustrations are filled with fascinating details on every two-page spread.

My Take on the Book
This was a fun book for young children that helps then as they get ready to go to school for the first time, making the process seem not so scary or daunting. The book itself was a very quick read, but it was filled with colorful illustrations and a fun story line that all young children will enjoy. I enjoyed the rhythm of the stories and after reading it a few times my four year old was saying the stories with me too which again made the reading experience even that much more enjoyable!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: