Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Danny Phantom: Season Two, Part 2

Friday, July 27, 2012

DVD Review - Danny Phantom: Season Two, Part 2

About the DVD
On August 28th, the adventures of Danny Phantom continue with the second installment of the outrageous second season on DVD! Alongside his two best friends Tucker and Sam, Danny finds himself in some of the most exciting, ghoulishly entertaining situations ever, including meeting a ghost Pharaoh, traveling through time and fighting to save summer vacation! Danny Phantom: Season Two, Part 2 features 13 episodes from the second season and has a suggested retail price of $19.93. Join this ordinary teen with extraordinary abilities as he transforms himself into a ghostly superhero tasked with battling ghastly fiends from another dimension!

Danny Phantom features an all-star voice cast, including David Kaufman (The Buzz on Maggie), Grey DiLisle (Rugrats, The Fairly Odd Parents), Rickey D’Shon Collins (Recess), Colleen O'Shaughnessey (Naruto), Rob Paulsen (Pinky and the Brain), Kath Soucie (Dexter’s Laboratory, Ben 10) and Martin Mull, Frank Welker (Transformers).

My Take on the DVD
These were a great series of episodes to round out Season 2. While I usually enjoy having all episodes together, I was looking forward for this to come out. The series itself is so much fun. The writing is fresh and both young and old will have a blast watching this. I remember watching this myself when I was younger and I always loved watching this and was quite sad when they decided to cancel the series. Because this was taken off the air, my girls never really got to experience the series, but in watching this collection of episodes, my girls enjoyed them and kept asking me to share more with them (which I was happy to do)! Overall, this was a great collection of episodes and if you were a fan of Danny Phantom in the past, or have never watched this, I highly recommend you to watch this, as you will not be disappointed!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: