Dad of Divas' Reviews: CD Review - Kidz Bop 22

Monday, July 2, 2012

CD Review - Kidz Bop 22

About the CD
KIDZ BOP, the #1 music brand for kids ages 5-12 in the U.S., is celebrating the unique authentic voice of every kid with the release of KIDZ BOP 21! Staying in-touch and on trend with today's kids, KIDZ BOP 21 features 16 of today's hottest hits sung by kids for kids including "Call Me Maybe", "Starships" and "Somebody That I Used To Know".

This CD Includes some great current hits including:


  • Stronger 
  • Call Me Maybe 
  • Starships 
  • Domino 
  • Payphone 
  • Wild Ones 
  • Glad You Came 
  • Drive By
  • Part Of Me
  • What Makes You Beautiful
  • Dance Again 
  • Boyfriend 
  • Feel So Close 
  • Somebody That I Used To Know 
  • Tonight Is The Night 
  • Set Fire To The Rain 


My Take on the CD
My family loves Kidz Bop and as a parent, I can honestly say that I do as well. Why? So many of the current chart topping songs today are not the cleanest when it comes to language and are not exactly appropriate for young ears (even when played on the radio), so Kidz Bop does a great job at bringing the popular songs to kids in a way that is both clean (the songs are a bit edited) as well as that they are being sun by kids themselves which makes the songs on the CD that much more fun for the kids themselves! This CD is no different and has some amazing songs on it. For me, my favorite by far was payphone as anytime I hear that song it gets into my head! All I have to say is, great job Kidz Bop at another wonderful CD! All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: