Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Pop and Play On the Farm (Pop and Play Books)

Friday, July 20, 2012

Book Review - Pop and Play On the Farm (Pop and Play Books)

About the Book
This delightful picture book for toddlers presents four large and appealing color-illustrated farm scenes on sturdy board pages. The book is for play, and comes with five amusing Picture Popper characters--snap-on farm animal pictures that can be attached to the scenes in any way the child pleases. With these snap-on pictures, kids can create their own little stories--and then detach their animal friends and play again. Parents will value this book as a way to start teaching their child to identify objects and animals, count, tell stories, and describe events. Also available from Barron's is a companion book about traveling, Pop and Play On the Move.

My Take on the Book
This book was a ton of fun for my daughter and I to read and interact with. There was a ton of educational content in the book itself and I have to say that my youngest daughter who is four just loved the characters that you could pop in and out of the story. For me, the characters made the story come alive for my daughter and she began to make some of her own stories with the characters themselves (she likes doing that). The nice thing about this book is that you can continue to come back again and again and the story can and will be different each time that you return.


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: