Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Butt Bench

Monday, July 2, 2012

Product Review - Butt Bench

About the Product 
The timeless beauty of a natural Cedar Wood, sealed with a water-proof finish, adds elegance to any bathroom. The Cedar Butt Bench can create a relaxing zen or spa-like feel in your bathroom. Use it to make shaving easier, or sit down, relax, and turn your shower into a sauna.

Butt Bench® brings a natural look to your bathroom and comes in beautiful cedar wood or pine wood. Built in sliding suction cups hold the bathtub seat in place. No need to make holes in your wall or install anything permanently. Butt Bench can be removed or uninstalled with ease. Acts as additional storage for your bottles and cleans easily. This bath seat is sealed with a water-proof finish making it resistant to water.

My Take on the Product
My grandmother is in her upper 80's and has recently come for an extended visit to my mother's home. While she is still spry for her age I know that for her being able to sit and bathe is a luxury that she does not always get at home. I ended up installing this into my mother's new home and it was as simple as the website reports. The quality of the product was top notch and it works well in regards to being able to sit things on it (including oneself). In talking to my grandmother (The woman at right is not my grandmother) I asked her what she thought and she said it was comfortable and that she thought it was great! Now I just need to convince her to stay up here for good so that she can use this all of the time!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: