Dad of Divas' Reviews: Grime Guard Glass Cleaner - Great Cleaning Action!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Grime Guard Glass Cleaner - Great Cleaning Action!

About the Product
GRIMEGUARD GLASS CLEANER FOAMING SPRAY REPELS WATER SPOTS


Provides a protective shield that keeps surfaces cleaner, longer!


Effective dual action foam combines powerful cleaning action of ammonia plus GrimeGuard!


GrimeGuard provides an invisible shield to guard against accumulated dirt and repel water spot build-up. This protective shield keeps surfaces cleaner longer and makes on-going cleaning, quick and easy.


Plus the foaming spray is non-streaking and quick drying! Just spray surface lightly and wipe to a streak-free shine.


Use it to clean: Windows, mirrors, chrome, ceramic tile, porcelain, car windows, and TV screens, Perfect window cleaner..


Need more information?
http://www.shponline.com/ twitter.com/StanleyHomeProd https://www.facebook.com/StanleyHomeProducts



My Take on the Product
When I think of the Fuller Brush Company I think about quality lasting products that can truly clean, and clean well. I was impressed to learn that this company made so many cleaning products that I never knew that they had ever made before. I was given the opportunity to try out their Grime Guard Glass Cleaner, and when I received it I did not know what to expect.


The glass cleaner comes in an industrial size can, but even though it is a bit larger, this product works and works well. I tried this out both in our bathrooms but also on our outer sliding glass doors that we have and I was impressed to see that not only did this product clean without streaks, it also provided good coverage and took up dirt that I did not even see.


I tested this out against another glass cleaner that I had in the house on two sections of a sliding glass door and I was amazed to see that the Grime Guard did pull up more dirt and left less streaks overall which is what I look for in a glass cleaner!


Overall, this was a great product and I was happy to have the opportunity to try this out!






All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: