Dad of Divas' Reviews: Vaska’s Herbatergent and Herbasoft Offer Natural Cleaning

Monday, October 10, 2011

Vaska’s Herbatergent and Herbasoft Offer Natural Cleaning


All of us like to have clean clothes and whatever the activity that we are engaged in. Many times we use clothes, towels or the like in these activities and are then forced to clean them. For me, I like to look for products that are not only good for my family and I but also good for the environment and recently I was asked to examine Vaska, an all natural botanically based laundry care line.  


Vaska’s Herbatergent and Herbasoft cleans and softens towels, keeping them bright and fluffy, without harming the environment in the process.  So go ahead and toss that towel in the washer and feel good about the natural clean it endures with Vaska.   

§        Liquid laundry detergent uses real lavender and potent botanical cleaning agents to clean towels effectively without harmful chemicals
§        Available in Light Lavender or Scent Free
$9.99 for a 48 oz bottle (32 loads)  

§        Liquid fabric softener gives towels enhanced softness and a light, fresh, lavender scent
§        Herbasoft uses real herbs and advanced botanicals to soften towels naturally, without leaving behind waxes or harmful chemicals that damage fabrics and or irritate the skin
§        $9.99 for a 48 oz bottle (32 loads)


  

My Take on the ProductI am always looking for healthy alternatives for food and home. I also try and be gentle to the environment with the things that we do, whether that is through recycling or the items that I buy. This product was one that worked very well and left the cloths feeling and smelling great. I did not know what to expect, but after using this I have to say that I was very impressed and I will definitely be looking to continue using this in the future!




All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: