With recent conversations and news highlighting water conditions, it’s natural that Americans seek the highest in water quality in their homes. Today, the Kenmore® brand is offering a comprehensive, household approach to water solutions that together, make water at home cleaner and better tasting while extending the life of the home’s appliances.
Consumers can now arm their homes against unwanted and unregulated water contaminants with the brand’s wide breadth and depth of water solutions. The appliance brand’s smart offerings include water heaters, humidifiers and dehumidifiers as well as home water treatments. The new Kenmore Elite® hybrid water softener is an innovative water solution that integrates water convenience into an entire home with both a water softener and a whole-home filter in one unit.
“There are many ways your home's water quality can be improved whether it’s the soft water used for cleaning and bathing or the high quality drinking water your family needs,” said Michael Castleman, vice president, Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard. “The Kenmore brand is committed to ensuring clean water for all your common household needs. With our long-standing reputation for high quality, durable products, our full line of home water offerings showcase the many ways we work to deliver consumer satisfaction for the many years our products are in homes.”
The Kenmore Elite® hybrid water softener both softens water and reduces chlorine tastes and odors*. Effectively, the unit brings added efficiency to the home as well as financial savings with its first-to-market benefits and features, including:
- Whole Home Solution: Provides filtered water to every faucet in the home and requires no separate filters
- Softens Water: Reducing scale build up and maintaining the efficiency of water-using appliances (such as, washing machines, dishwashers and water heaters)
- Financial Benefits: Saves a family of four’s home, with 10 grains per gallon of water hardness, up to $97 per month, or, almost $1,200 per year**
- Efficiency: The two systems of the unit work together to efficiently regenerate water usage as needed with filter replacements needed once a decade
- Ultra Flow Valve: Forty one percent better water flow as compared to high flow valve which is especially convenient for larger homes
- Space and Money Savings: One installation delivers two water systems in one space
- Ultra Cleansing: Prevents large sediments from entering the home plumbing system
- Sleek Design: Ergonomic design with LCD Screen and Tank Light to monitor salt levels
Designed for both chlorinated municipal water and most private wells, the Kenmore Elite hybrid water softener (model 42-38520) provides benefits for any appliance or fixture in the home that uses water and is available today at Sears for the regular price of $799.99.
Additional Home Water Products
Customers seeking water options for advanced solutions, efficiency and convenience might also consider some of the following Kenmore product offerings:
- Kenmore Elite electric heat pump water heater: A versatile and efficient option, this water heater is available in 80- or 60-gallon capacity, is ENERGY STAR® rated and offers savings for consumers.
- Kenmore 12-gallon evaporative humidifier: Bring superior comfort to your home with this unit that brings moisture to any indoor space up to 2,500 square feet.
- Kenmore Elite gas hybrid water heater: Combines the features of tankless and conventional technologies to create a new category of water heating.
To help identify any of your home's water problems, your local Sears store will test your water sample for hardness, acidity and clear water iron at no charge. For more information on Kenmore’s water solutions for the home, visit www.kenmore.com.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com