Dad of Divas' Reviews: Carlito C. Catepillar's MathHouse Game Card Set

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Carlito C. Catepillar's MathHouse Game Card Set

Most parents know the importance of math but many are unsure of how they can help their young children learn the fundamentals of math. There are so many questions. "How early should I start? What does my child need to learn? What concepts are most important? What do I do if my child has more trouble than other kids their age?" Often times the answers to these questions are not clear or consistent.


The c3pla Sensory Math Teaching System was created by Domenico Marcario, M.S., a retired math teacher and loving grandfather, to answer those questions. This system utilizes the natural way children learn to teach them math skills. We have built the Carlito C. Caterpiller's Math House GamesTM from this system and are excited to offer you a chance to receive a copy of the Games Pack to review and a copy to offer as a gift to one of your readers. The Game Pack is presented in 3 stages, with a total of 20 steps and 2 games in each step covering the math skills of quantity, numeration, and operations.




My Take on the System
This was a very intuitive system that makes sense. As a parent who does what he can to push his daughters to learn and grow in all of the things that they do, I am always looking for ways to help them academically. This system was easy to understand and to implement and my daughters really enjoyed it. The system is engaging and makes learning fun! I know that this will stay in our home for some time to come!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: