Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - AdoraPet Ballerina Pima Puppy

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Book Review - AdoraPet Ballerina Pima Puppy

About the Books
The dance recital is today! Ballerina Pima Puppy gets dressed in leotard, tutu and fluttery wings for her butterfly dance. From the dressing room and backstage to performing in bright lights, young readers will feel the excitement of performing onstage. For beginner readers, preschool+.

* Illustrations of 5 basic ballet positions.

* Illustrations of additional ballet positions: arabesque, pirouette, plié, and jeté.

* Teaches kids about managing the butterflies in their stomach.

My Take on the Book
This was a fun book that not only educates, but also was full of great characters that were memorable. I read this to my youngest and she asked me to read it again after the first time through. What I liked most was the educational component to the book itself. My daughter loves dancing and this book allows the reader the opportunity to learn a lot about Ballet and the general moves!



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: