Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Positive Parenting With a Plan

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Book Review - Positive Parenting With a Plan

About the Book
This book provides successful tools for counselors, schools, churches, universities, seminaries, foster care and adoption agencies, group homes, residential treatment facilities, juvenile probation courts, and divorce courts Join thousands upon thousands of parents around the world who are now enjoying their marriage, their children, and living in a conflict-free home.

My Take on the Book
As parents we get frustrated and angry at times when our children do not follow the rules or when we have to discipline them in some way. I know that it comes with the job, but how many of us knew this was coming before we had kids. This book helps all parents and families in setting up routines and rules that all families can abide by and you will find through reading this book that there are so many ideas that are so easy to implement. The book was so easy to read and I found that the step-by-step process that the book provides is something that not only the parent can understand, but the kids do as well, and amazingly if you stick to the plan your kids will not want to break the rules (AMAZING). This is a book that I wish that I had when I first became a parent!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

2 comments:

Online toy shops said...

I like reading parenting books a lot. In fact, it has helped so far with parenting. Also, I also learned a lot from my mom, my aunts and my grandmother as well who were always there to remind me of how it is important to raise my children with positive parenting.

Mom of Toddlers said...

IMHO, parenting is not a common sense thing. Good parenting is a result of well structured plan. Thank you for sharing this review.