Dad of Divas' Reviews: Still Looking for Halloween Costumes, it is not too late!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Still Looking for Halloween Costumes, it is not too late!

I was recently asked to check out a online website that deals with Adult Halloween Costumes as well as costumes for really any age! Seeing that it was very close to Halloween I decided to try my hand at a new costume as being Darth Vader for the 4th or 5th year in a row was getting to be a bit old. When I looked into the company itself I found that they stated the following about themselves:


Our website is the only one of its kind to sell adult costumes at low wholesale prices. It may seem hard to imagine that our prices can be so low but they are! The best part about it is that our products are not closeout Halloween costumes but first run, top of the line costumes for adults at wholesale prices. You will find the newest and hottest costumes across all genres include licensed adult wholesale costumes.
When you think of term "wholesale" you may be reminded of those big club stores that won't even let through the door without a membership. Then they make you buy in bulk and pay high annual fees. At Wholesale Costume Club we make is easy for everyone to shop. We are open to the public so you can buy adult Halloween costumes on our site whether you are a member or not. Furthermore we have no minimum order requirements so whether you want one Halloween costume or you are buying many costumes and accessories for all occasions your savings will be the best you can find on the internet.
As for the selections, just name it and you will find it here. We have dozens of subcategories including adult costumes from the 20s, 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s, TV and Movie Costumes and Sexy Adult costumes. If you are feeling like a superhero we have them all for both men and women. There are literally thousands of adult Halloween costumes as well as costumes for every holiday and occasion throughout the year so no matter when you shop our prices will always be the lowest. So check us out. You'll be completely amazed.
I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to try, as I am a shorter man, and usually have a harder time finding costumes that I can fit into. What I liked about this site was the fact that it was completely searchable so I can find the right size for me that is within the price range that I also want to stay in. I decided to get a Green Lantern costume this year. While it is not my favorite superhero, the costume looked good and who wouldn't want those abs! 

When I received the costume I tried it on right away and came to find that it fit quite well... I still need to find a Green Lantern Ring as it did not come with the costume , but I believe that the site has it as well! The costume itself was pretty sturdy and durable. I can already tell that this costume is going to be one that will be worn again in the future.

So if you are looking for great, discounted costumes so that you will have a Happy Halloween, look no further than the Wholesale Costume Club.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
   
-----------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: