Dad of Divas' Reviews: Funky Monkey Snacks -A Healthy Halloween Alternative

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Funky Monkey Snacks -A Healthy Halloween Alternative

I was recently asked to review some great new healthy snacks for all members of the family. Well... they really are being touted for kids (at least somewhat), but I have to say that J-Mom and I tried them and they could work for adults as well.


As I mentioned, Funky Monkey snacks are healthy snacks for kids and parents alike – they are gluten-free, sugar-free and preservative free – nothing but three servings of fruit in each bag.

I got to try some great flavors that Funky Monkey has: Applemon, Bananamon, Carnival Mix, & JiveALime. With the fact that the entire package is only 100 calories and that it is all natural, the snacks are perfect for those on the go and are a healthy alternative to chips or candy.

With young children in the house that are always looking for something sweet (or so it seems), I am excited about the possibility of giving my girls something that has some redeeming value to it.

In trying the snacks, all of the family tended to like them. Diva-J did not care for the Applemon, but I can tell you that the rest of us loved it. Also, the rest of the snacks were similarly enjoyed!



If these sounds good to you, you can find them for sale on Amazon. Check out Funky Monkey snacks today, your family will thank you!


The featured product in this post was provided to me free of charge. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use for more information.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: