Dad of Divas' Reviews: Fischer and Wieser’s Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce - Amazing Flavor!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fischer and Wieser’s Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce - Amazing Flavor!

About the Sauce
The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce® has garnered awards and accolades across the globe for more than a decade. A perfect blend of raspberries and chipotle peppers, this smokey, sweet and spicy sauce makes meat, fish and fowl extraordinary! Accept only the Original!


My Take on the Sauce
Do you like to grill? If you have followed me in the past, you know that I do and I do enjoy trying new sauces and ways to make flavor explode from the meat that I am cooking. Recently I was provided with the opportunity to try Fischer and Wieser’s Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.


When I heard about this sauce I was a bit intrigued. I say this because I love things that spicen up any dish and I also like items that are “hot” in flavor as well.


The company also speaks about the fact that they aim to provide their customers with unique foods that are hand crafted for each customer. I liked this message as I am all about the idea of customer first companies, and this company definitely seems to work in this regard.


Overall this sauce was amazing and was something that I would highly recommend to all!




All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: