Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blu-ray Review - Revenge of the Nerds

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Blu-ray Review - Revenge of the Nerds

Revenge of the Nerds
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Movie
In this hilarious satire on college life, a group of misfits led by Robert Carradine and Anthony Edwards decides to start their own fraternity after being rejected by every house on campus. Chaos results, with a brains vs. brawn battle, as the football team jocks try to run the nerds off campus. But as the nerds carefully engineer their revenge, it begins to appear as if their day is at hand.

Special Features

  • Commentary by Jeff Kanew, Robert Carradine, Timothy Busfield and Curtis Armstrong
  • “I'm a Nerd, and I'm Pretty Proud of It” Featurette
  • Deleted Scenes
  • “Revenge of the Nerds” Television Pilot
  • Theatrical Trailer




My Take on the Movie
It has been so long since I have seen this movie, but I am very glad that it is now out on Blu-ray. This had to have been one of the funniest movies that I can remember when it first came out and the humor is not lost even now and has withstood the test of time. The story was well written and you truly get to root for the underdog in this movie. This is the type of movie that will leave you with a smile on your face and even when you have watched it multiple times, you still will be laughing which is not something I would say about all comedies. This was a great movie that I would highly recommend to all!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: