Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Disney Princess Read-and-Sing: Tangled

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Book Review - Disney Princess Read-and-Sing: Tangled

Disney Princess Read-and-Sing: Tangled
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
This storybook contains six Rapunzel tales. Plus, download three songs from the movie: "When Will My Life Begin?" "I've Got a Dream," and "I See the Light."



My Take on the Book
My family loved the Tangled movie, for its music, humor, charm, artistry and so much more. This book captures the movie and the characters in such a great way. You also get six fun and engaging stories that are short and easy for an early reader to read or listen to. Even better is that they give you the ability to download oms eof the favorite songs from the movie itself, what could be better than that! This is definitely a great book for the whole family!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: