Dad of Divas' Reviews: Goosebumps: The Blob That Ate Everyone

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Goosebumps: The Blob That Ate Everyone

Goosebumps: The Blob That Ate Everyone
 photo disclaimer_zpsflpjm0lf.jpg

About the Book
The original series from the Master of Fright--now a major motion picture in theaters August 7, 2015!

The original books featuring the scariest creatures from the Goosebumps movie, in theaters August 7th, 2015!

A famous horror writer. That's what Zackie Beauchamp wants to be. He's writing a story about a giant blob monster. A pink, slimy creature who eats up an entire town!

Then Zackie finds the typewriter. In a burned-down antiques store. He takes it home and starts typing.

But there's something really odd about that typewriter. Something really dangerous. Because now every scary word Zackie writes is starting to come true.




My Take on the Book
What would you type if you knew it would come true? What would you do if you did not realize that it would and it actually did. This is what happens in this book. It is a great book that really made me think about what I would type myself if I did know. It also made me think about what would happen if the words that I have written on my blogs would come to life.... YIKES! This is another great book from R.L. Stine. I continue to be amazed at how engaging and suspenseful this author can be. R.L. Stine truly is a master of horror & suspense for young readers and the breadth and depth of books that you can find from this author covers such a wide array of topics.... simply amazing! This was a great addition to this list in my consideration!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: