Dad of Divas' Reviews: Dobbs Cufflinks Make Great Fathers Day Gifts

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Dobbs Cufflinks Make Great Fathers Day Gifts

Dobbs Cufflinks

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Cuff Links
Dobbs has manufactured stunning silver pieces for three decades. Show dad you care with one of Dobbs elegant pair of cufflinks. Their pair of blue goldstone links have a timeless quality, but show that Dad isn't afraid to stand out from the crowd.

My Take on the Cufflinks
I dress up for work daily and for me wearing a french cuff shirt is a great look. While I do not wear this type of shirt on a daily basis, when I do I need good cufflinks to go with the look too. That being said I loved these new cufflinks and made a quick video to tell you my thoughts.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: