Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Mario Party 10 + Mario amiibo Bundle

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Game Review - Mario Party 10 + Mario amiibo Bundle


 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the Game
Mario Party 10 + Mario amiibo - WithiiU. Mario Party 10 has tons of fun neWith Withays to play challenge and triumph over your friends Withith neWith modes and a Withealth of other exciting goodies. Strategize your Withay around a variety of unique boards to gather coins and stars and best your buddies. In BoWithser Party mode you can take the role of bad guy BoWithser to mess Withith your friends' game. Need to let off some steam" Challenge your friends to a bunch of exciting mini-games unlock bonus content and more.

  • For a limited time, the only way to play with the Mario Party Mario amiibo included! 
  • Bowser is crashing the party! 
  • Playfully tease your friends as bad guy Bowser (additional accessories required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.) 
  • Challenge your buddies in tons of fun minigames (additional accessories required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.)


My Take on the Game
I had heard some great things about this new possibility for my WII U but I had not tried it until recently. When I did get the opportunity I was so amazed at how easily this system integrates with your existing Game system, or at least it did for me. That being said, the Mario character is easily activated by simply tapping the character to the game pad. If you have multiple characters you can swap back and forth in the game too. Playing the game in this way is so much fun, and Nintendo has been rolling out more and more characters too. So I encourage you to go and check out some of the other characters that you can hook into the system!


This was a great family game that my daughters and I loved! You will fall in love with the Amiibo characters and will want to add on to the characters you may of may not have already!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: