Dad of Divas' Reviews: Get Ready for An Out-Of-This-World Snacking Experience @heluvagood

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Get Ready for An Out-Of-This-World Snacking Experience @heluvagood

Heluva Good Garlic & Carmelized Onion Dip

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


Are you ready to dip into an out-of-this-world snacking experience? Heluva Good!® has introduced a Limited Edition Roasted Garlic & Caramelized Onion Dip, which just hit store shelves this month!

The new dip, which uses only the freshest ingredients and spices and never any oils or water, is now available in the dairy case at major grocers and retailers. Roasted Garlic & Caramelized Onion Dip combines the rich, sweet flavors of roasted garlic and caramelized onion, blended with the creamy taste of sour cream to create a big, bold taste that pairs well with any pretzel, crudit̩ or pita chip. Roasted Garlic & Caramelized Onion Dip is available in a 12-ounce container Рperfect for your next party!

My Take on the Dip
I loved this dip! I tried it with vegetables, crackers and even pretzels and it tasted good on all of them! I have to say that overall the dip itself had a wonderful creamy texture, but it was the flavor that really stayed with me and was impressive in my perspective. The garlic and caramelized onion mixture is not one that I would normally think of, but it was a great fit and it is now something that I for one hope to see as a normal flavor with this brand and not just a limited edition, but only time will tell! So whether you have a party or other gathering, or just need some dip for dipping around the house, try out this great new flavor, it is worth it!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: