Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - World of Reading: Sofia the First Just One of the Princes

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Book Review - World of Reading: Sofia the First Just One of the Princes

World of Reading: Sofia the First Just One of the Princes
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Sofia wants to try out for a spot on Royal Prep's Flying Derby team, but Amber, Prince Hugo, and the rest of her classmates tell Sofia that Flying Derby is not a "princess thing." With some encouragement from her mother and a lot of hard work, Sofia and her small, worry-prone flying horse, Minimus, prove that anything can be a princess thing!



My Take on the Book
I love the fact that in this book you see Sophia able to do anything that a man can do. Talk about a little bit of feminism! That being said, the message is Strong and important and is something that I know that I, for one, want my daughters to know and to learn for themselves. That being said the story is strong and is perfectly written for a young reader!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: