Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Collision: The Battle for Darracia

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Book Review - Collision: The Battle for Darracia

Collision: The Battle for Darracia
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
The Darracia saga continues with all the key players spread out and searching for answers throughout the solar system. Prince V'sair struggles to hold his fractured kingdom together without help from his family. His stepbrother Zayden is on a vengeful hunt for his evil uncle Staf Nuen. Tulani navigates her two worlds trying to bring them together. Staf Nuen, the orchestrator of the original coup, is making unholy alliances with nefarious new allies. Like the comet zipping across the horizon, all the different factions are heading for a collision course that will test both their faith and power.



My Take on the Book
I have been impressed with the past writings of Michael Cash and this book continues his great writing. Schism was a strong book and I did not know how I would like the second book as the first really grabbed me. I was pleasantly surprised after reading this though that it not only was good, but for me it rivaled the first. This book gave a ton of background on Zayden which I think was definitely needed. The author knows his characters, and it seems that his imagination knows no bounds and in the end I find myself wondering where will this series continue to go. The author leaves the reader clamoring the the 3rd book in the series!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: