Dad of Divas' Reviews: PREMIUM GOLD Plated HDMI Cable with Ethernet Give You Everything You Need!

Friday, May 9, 2014

PREMIUM GOLD Plated HDMI Cable with Ethernet Give You Everything You Need!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Cables
6ft High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet 28 AWG

HDMI® provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as set-top boxes, Blue-ray Disc players, DVD players, video game consoles, AV receivers and an audio and/or video monitor, such as digital television or plasma monitor, over a single cable.

Our High Speed HDMI® cables with Ethernet have been designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4 and have passed stringent Category 2 testing. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.

Below are the major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification


  • HDMI® Ethernet Channel - The HDMI 1.4 specification adds a data channel to the HDMI® connection, enabling high-speed, bi-directional communication. Connected devices that include this feature can send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
  • Audio Return Channel - The new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio "upstream" from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback. In cases where a TV features an internal content source, such as a built-in tuner or DVD player, the Audio Return Channel allows the TV to send audio data upstream to the A/V receiver via the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.
  • 3D Support - The 1.4 version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.
  • 4K Resolution Support - The new specification enables HDMI devices to support extremely high HD resolutions, effectively four times the resolution of a 1080p device. Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems used in many movie theaters.



My Take on the Cables
These cables were amazing and provided my family and I unprecedented quality. On top of this you get a great price for the 2 pack of HDMI cables. Most companies charge a TON of money for these cables. You can get these for a much better price and still get the quality that you would want and expect from higher priced cables. For what I was using this for the six foot length was perfect. The cables are heavy duty and very durable. I was completely impressed with the overall quality of these cables as well as the results that I received when I started using them as well. I will say that even though these were less expensive than some, I believe that these are just as good if not better than some of the other more expensive ones that I have had to purchase in the past for my electronics!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: