Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Grimmtastic Girls: Snow White Lucks Out

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Book Review - Grimmtastic Girls: Snow White Lucks Out

Grimmtastic Girls: Snow White Lucks Out
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Once upon a time, in faraway Grimmlandia. . .

No matter how many lucky charms she wears, Snow White can't catch a break. She's especially worried that her stepmom, Ms. Wicked, is a member of the E.V.I.L. Society. Snow and her friends Red, Cinda, and Rapunzel are trying to stop E.V.I.L.'s plans to destroy Grimm Academy, but Snow seems to be jinxing all their efforts. Her luck might change if she can find her own truly magical charm -- before it falls into E.V.I.L. hands!


My Take on the Book
Another great installment in the Grimmtastic Girl series! My oldest daughter loves reading these and loves seeing what the author can do with these fairy tale characters. I am always impressed with the imaginative way in which the books are presented and the humor and antics of the characters too. This book is no different and you get to see Snow White and her friends in a battle against E.V.I.L. The book is a quick read and you get drawn into the story from the very first page, or at least we did. That being said I highly recommend this book to all!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: