Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - TIME For Kids Big Book of When: 801 Facts Kids want to Know

Friday, May 30, 2014

Book Review - TIME For Kids Big Book of When: 801 Facts Kids want to Know


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Book
If you were asked to come up with a list of the most important events, inventions, people, or discoveries in the past 100 or 1,000 years, what would you choose?

TIME FOR KIDS new Big Book of When, the newest release from the hugely successful Big Book Series, is a riveting new resource for younger curious readers. This engaging and instructive book presents kids with answers to the kinds of intriguing questions that appeal to their sense of curiosity about when the most important events in history happened. Colorful graphs, spectacular photos, and clear, engaging timelines help answer a myriad of questions.

TIME FOR KIDS Big Book of When is a must have book to satisfy the most curious kids. It will have readers of all ages thumbing through its pages again and again.



My Take on the Book
This book had a little bit of everything in it. I was VERY impressed by all of the facts, figures and more that were included. I gave the book to my oldest to read and she devoured it and then she started to quiz me. Let me tell you, it did not take me long until I also plowed though it too. The book is well laid out and provided a ton of information for the reader. I left reading the book completely immersed in new data and you will be too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: