Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Deltora Quest: The Complete Series

Monday, May 26, 2014

DVD Review - Deltora Quest: The Complete Series

Deltora Quest: The Complete Series

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the DVD
A Japanese anime series based on children's books of the same name, DELTORA QUEST is full of magic, mystery and action. In the series, the heroic Lief must venture into the darkest and most terrible places in Deltora to find the seven magical gems that can free everyone from the evil tyranny of the Shadow Lord.


My Take on the DVD
This was a great DVD Set that was SO complete. I had missed a lot in this series when I watched it in the past, so this set has it all covering 19 hours of material. The episodes were entertaining, interactive and fun and bring some great anime to life. Now that I have watched these I am interested to see if we can find the book series as well, as I liked the characters and the action throughout. If you are a fan of anime, they did a great job bringing this to life. I encourage you to try out this series for yourself, as you will find that you will fly through the series and enjoy every minute of it!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: